Online IELTS Course
Our Online IELTS Preparation Course
At DS-Solutions, our Online IELTS Course is designed to help African students who wish to study abroad pass their IELTS Test. Our vision is to be the organization that best recognizes and serves the needs of African students who wish to further their education in various institutions of their choice around the world.
We strive to provide our students with world-class resources to help them pursue and attain their academic goals through relevant content, custom online teaching and interactive learning platform that offer only the best in class products and services.
Who Writes the IELTS Exam:
The IELTS Exam is for International students who seek to further their education abroad and are non-native English speakers. They are thereby required to provide evidence of their English abilities before they can be admitted into any English Language Speaking Colleges or Universities, especially the USA and Canada.
The IELTS Exam provides a fair, accurate and reliable measure of language skills, and is generally trusted around the world by numerous organizations as a proof of English proficiency. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), has Since been a global standardized English test dated back to early 1989 which was designed to measure the English language proficiency of students and people who plan to study or work in an English Language speaking country. We employ you to find out the minimum IELTS score required for admission from your Higher Institutions If you’re applying to study abroad.
Some Universities and their admission requirements for IELTS scores:
IELTS Score: 5.0
- University of Luxembourg, in Luxembourg
- Ca’Foscari University of Venice, in Italy
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), in Germany
- University of Essex, in the U.K.
- Holland International Study Centre (ISC), in the Netherlands
IELTS Score: 5.5
- Università Della Svizzera Italiana Lugano, in Switzerland
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, in Lithuania
- Teesside University, in the U.K.
- Budapest Metropolitan University, in Hungary
- ESIEE Paris, in France
IELTS Score: 6.0
- Wageningen University and Research, in the Netherlands
- International Business School, in Hungary
- Coventry University, in the U.K.
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, in Italy
- University of Dundee, in the U.K.
IELTS Score: 6.5
- Utrecht University, in the Netherlands
- Central European University, in Hungary
- Durham University, in the U.K.
- City, University of London, in the U.K.
- John Cabot University, Rome, in Italy
IELTS Score: 7.0
Enjoy 50% discount on all online courses as our relief package for you to scale through the COVID-19 Pandemic period.
When you enroll, you will only be billed for 50% of your choice of course.
Some Questions You Might Want To Ask About The Online IELTS Preparation Course.
What Can I Expect with The Online IELTS Course?
Our online IELTS course will consist of different units, of which each one is based on topics relevant to the IELTS exam. Each unit spans around 10-12 hours of study and so a typical course will be expected to last around 16 weeks.
You will be tutored on the various skills in related grammar and vocabulary building in every unit as well as in all the four IELTS subtests, reading, writing, speaking and listening. The main purpose of our online IELTS course is to help you pass your IELTS Exam, especially if you had written this exam before but if this is your first time writing the exam, then you just made the right decision by visiting our site.
To do well in The IELTS Exam, our Online IELTS Course will:
- Prepare you to write and speak accurately, confidently and fluently on a wide range of topics.
- Expose you to different types of reading, so you can understand information quickly and accurately.
- Expose you to Listening to different types of topics and texts.
- Help you develop strong control of grammar and vocabulary.
- Expose you to read and listen to a lot of news and conversations in the English language as much as you can.
- Allow you to speak with and write to English speakers whenever possible.
- Help you keep your vocabulary records and continue to build your vocabulary both inside and outside the course.
- Help you pay attention to your grammar and pronunciation.
Which IELTS Online Course should I take?
The IELTS Exam is of two types; IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training.
We advise our students to take the IELTS Academic Course if they want to further their education abroad while the IELTS General Course is for any of our students that seek employment or immigration.
Please note that the Speaking and Listening sections of the IELTS tests are the same for both General and Academic course, while the Reading and Writing sections are different depending on the test they choose.
The IELTS General Reading includes texts from official documents, company handbooks, newspapers, and books. While the IELTS Academic reading includes texts from books, journals, newspapers, etc., whereas the differences between the IELTS Academic Writing and IELTS General Writing are in the parameters of the tasks, the content, nature, and contextual.
What is The Duration of The IELTS Exam?
IELTS Listening test can last for about 30 minutes. It consists of four sections, played on cassette tape, in order of increasing difficulty.
IELTS Reading test can last for about 60 minutes. Students are given an Academic Reading test or a General Reading test of which both tests consist of three different sections, and the sections are in order of increasing difficulty also.
IELTS Writing test this can also last for 60 minutes of either Academic Module or a General Module. Students are required to complete two writing tasks, which requires different writing styles and students are not allowed to choose their question topics.
IELTS Speaking test this is a one-to-one interview with a trained examiner. The interview is recorded and there are three different sections of this interview test:
- An introduction and interview,
- An individual long turn where the student is asked to speak for one or two minutes on a particular topic,
- A two-way conversation between the examiner and the student about the individual long turn.
This speaking test will last for approximately 11-14 minutes.
When are IELTS test results provided?
The IELTS test results can be released 13 days after the test is taken, and can also be made available online for a specific period.
Does DS-Solutions register students for the IELTS Exams?
No, we do not register students for the IELTS Exam, we only teach and prepare the students for this exam but, we provide all our students with adequate information that will help them from start to finish.
In case you need more information about our online IELTS Course? Then do not hesitate to contact us today, we are always happy to hear from you and will be happy to celebrate your future success with you. Enroll Now as we gear up for the next batch of our IELTS Classes.